The Skater, Surfer, Snowboarder shopping spree.
Where to buy a Longboard in New York City? Where to take your kids shopping in Manhattan? Want to Check out some of the local New York City Skate Shops?
Well this should help you out. We made it easy to plan and it’s a win/win, because there’s tons of shopping in the area for the whole family and tons of great restaurants too. Little Italy & Chinatown are also close by. Check out some of the coolest stores for teenagers in New York City.
Start downtown and work your way up to Broadway. Check out the itinerary below for the easiest way:
SoHo Shopping Itinerary
Need an Itinerary so that you can take your kids to all of the coolest stores that they like and not have to waste time?
Here’s the best route for the Flagship and clothing stores:
- Volcom Flagship Store – (446 Broadway & Grand)
- Yellow Rat Bastartd – (480 Broadway- North from Volcom )
- Quicksilver Flagship Store – Corner of Broadway and Spring
- The DC Store – (Across the street) Broadway and Spring
- Burton Flagship Store – 106 Spring (A block away)
New York City Skate Shops and Clothing Retailers
Uptown Skate School’s map of clothing stores, skate shopes, longboard shops, and famous skate spots in Manhattan.
View New York City Skate Shops, Clothing and Skate Spots in a larger map